发布时间：2013.01.30 作者： 常州市思博培训中心
1. Describe your greatest achievement in the past 4-5years？
2.What are your short & long term career tives？What doyou thinkis the most ideal job for you？
3. Why do you want to join IBM？What do you think you can contribute to IBM？
1. Please state why you chose to follow these activities and how they have contributed to your personal development. You may wish to give details of your role whether anyone else was involved and any difficul ties you encountered.
2. Please state how you have benefited from your work experience.
3. How much is your present monthlys alary including allowances？
4. Do you need to compen sate your present employer if you resign？If so, please give details.
5.Otherthan academic success, what has been your greatest achievement up to date？What do you see as your personal strength, why？
6.Pleasestate why the position you have applied for is appropriatefor you;why you have selected Hongkong Bank and what your careertivesare.
1. Describe an instance where you set your sights on ahighdemanding goal and saw it through completion？
2. Summarizeasituation where you took the initiative to get others going onan important task or issue, and played a leading role to achievet here sults you wanted.
3. Describe a situation where you had toseekout relevant information, define key issues, and decide onwhichsteps to take to get the desired results.
4. Describe aninstance where you made effective use of facts to secure the agreement of others.
5. Give an example of how you worked effectivelywith peopleto accomplish an important result.
6. Describe acreative/innovativeidea that you produced which led to asignificant contribution to the success of an activity or project.
7.Provide an example of howyou assessed a situation and achieved good results by focusing on the most important priorities.
8. Provide anexample of how you acquired technical skills and converted them topracticalapplication.
1. Describe your greatest achievement in the past 4-5years？2.What are your short-term and long-term career tives？What do you think is the most ideal job for you？
3. Why do you want to join A.TKearney？What do you think you can contribute to A.TKearney？
4. Whyare you applying for a position at Arthur Anderson？
5.What are you rexpectations of our firm？
6. Describe your hobbiesand interests.
1. How would your colleagues /classmates describe you in five words？On what evidence would they base this assessment？
2. If you are asked to recruit the best graduates for shell, what would you do to attract them？What would you do to select them？
3.Please describe a new activity that you have initiated andimplemented.Please highlight your role out.
4. Please describe your out standingnon-academic achievements.
5. Please describe any other significant activities you have been involved in includingorganizing people.
6.Imagine that Shell has found oil in an inland province of China,near a large river. You are responsible for planning how to transport the oil to the coast thousands of milesaway. What is the main issue you would consider, and what would you do？
1. Please tell us about an achievement that you are especially proud of because it was difficult or demanding.a) What the tive was？b) Why it is important to you？c) How you achieved itand the obstacles that you had to overcome in order to do so？
2. What is your career plan？Three years after graduation, and five years after graduation？
3. Why are you interested in investment bank？Whatother industries do you also have interests？
4. Why do you think you can be a qualified investment banker？How can you contribute in this industry？
|Q Q: 535281821，1004427078